A PAGE OF BEIGE

11:10 pm

How to style beige, Summer 2017, Nude outfit, hm skirt, streetstyle fashion, Lagos streetstyle, Lagos streetstyle blogger, lagos blogger, nigerian blogger, fashion blogger 2017, pleated skirt, how to style pleated skir (3)


Sometimes I like to be a girlie girl, wear pleated skirts, soft colours and put my hair in an up do.

I know it's quite different from my usual bold style but I've been all about expressing my femininity lately and allowing myself glow; not just my skin but my outfits and my attitude (to life generally -- too deep?) 
We found a pretty street in my estate, and I had that "I love this street, it matches my outfit" moment.
Honestly I'll choose this look over and over; for church, brunch etc. It's comfortable, chic and just the right amount of sexy! Am I right?

DETAILS
Skirt - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Sandals - Bershka
Photography - The photosagie effects

How to style beige, Summer 2017, Nude outfit, hm skirt, streetstyle fashion, Lagos streetstyle, Lagos streetstyle blogger, lagos blogger, nigerian blogger, fashion blogger 2017, pleated skirt, how to style pleated skir (6)
 

How to style beige, Summer 2017, Nude outfit, hm skirt, streetstyle fashion, Lagos streetstyle, Lagos streetstyle blogger, lagos blogger, nigerian blogger, fashion blogger 2017, pleated skirt, how to style pleated skir (4)
How to style beige, Summer 2017, Nude outfit, hm skirt, streetstyle fashion, Lagos streetstyle, Lagos streetstyle blogger, lagos blogger, nigerian blogger, fashion blogger 2017, pleated skirt, how to style pleated skir (2)



Please comment, share and subscribe to my blog here
Stay stylish!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with this look! You look gorgeous babe. That skirt is simply stunning. Xo, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and feminine and captured beautifully. Your photog did a really great job!
    -PerlaGiselle
    iamperlita.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this look. Very gorgeous and subtle. Goes with your makeup too

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous outfit, you look great!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving this look babe!! Beige looks great on you! Great styling and thanks for sharing x

    Millie x
    http://queenmillie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/interior-no4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit serves gorgeousness boo! The colors are definitely my style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the make up and the outfut is subtle and chic yet simple, very lovely!

    www.lydiaschronicle.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard